Crane Duty Motor: Crane duty motors are specially designed for frequent starts/stops & reversing required in cranes & lifts of all types. They can also be used in applications such as material handling, weirs & sluices, auxiliary motors in rolling mills or wherever intermittent drives are required. “Hindustan” crane duty motors are also available with flameproof enclosures.
- Frames : 71 to 315L
- Rating : 0.18 to 200.0 kW
- Poles : 4, 6 & 8
- Mountings : B3, B5, B14 & combinations
- Protection: IP55
- Enclosure: TEFC
- Voltage : 415V ± 10% or as required
- Frequency : 50Hz ± 5% or as required
- Ambient : 50°C.
- Altitude: up to 1000m above MSL
- class: Class F with temp. rise limited to class B.
- Duty: S3-S5
- Starts/hour : 60, 150, 300
- Standards : IS/IEC 60034-1, IS 325, IS 1231, IS 2223 & IS 4722